Wednesday 8 February 2012

It's Couture Season, loving Dior, Chanel, Alexis Mabille and Elie Saab

This past couture season has been absolutely amazing, so many gorgeous pieces.


Some of my favourites include:

Dior: Bill Gaytten has done a great job in my opinion, these pieces are my favourite, I couldn't decide on just one favourite. Dior always shows some of my favourite pieces, I love their nipped in waists and full skirts.

 Alexis Mabille: I love the colour of this ensemble.

Elie Saab: No one does floaty feminine gorgeousness like Elie Saab, this particular gown reminds me of clouds on a lovely day ^_^
 Chanel: Usually I love all things Chanel, however in this seasons offerings there was few looks that I liked, I'm not a fan of the extreme dropped waist. This is my favourite out of the collection.
 This, however, is not couture. This look was a part of Chanel's Pre-fall collection and it is my favourite piece of the last few months. The colour, the cut, the accessories, I love it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment